To seek the peace and prosperity of the city
Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper. – Jeremiah 29:7
To display the love of the heavenly Father to our generation.
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God… – 1 John 3:1
Our Ministry Values…
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God. – 2 Corinthians 5:20
Our focus is to see people restored, revived, and renewed to right fellowship with God:
- Through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Through the the worship of God.
- Through the commitment to know God, God’s will, and the teachings of the Bible.
- Through a commitment to represent Christ to our community as ambassadors of healing and hope.
- Through fostering caring and loving relationships.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. – Luke 4:18-19